1/1 Photo of Elegant Garlic Chicken for Two
An easy elegant dinner for two.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium frying pan, lightly brown garlic in butter over medium heat, about 2 minutes.
- 2Add chicken and cook, turning, about 10 minutes or until brown on all sides.
- 3Place onion slices on bottom of pan under chicken.
- 4Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; pour wine or water over chicken.
- 5Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer about 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 6Remove chicken to serving plates and keep warm.
- 7Add sour cream to pan drippings and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes until warm but not boiling.
- 8Spoon over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegant Garlic Chicken for Two
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.6
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 124.2 mg
- Sodium 196.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 29.8 g