Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a lovely company salad course or dessert. We especially love it for the warmer holidays and celebrations. It's very flavorful and refreshing. Cook time refers to freezer time and will vary depending upon how you freeze it. (quantity wize)
- 1 (12 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemonade concentrate
- 1 -2 can frozen strawberries
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 can 7-Up soda
- 2 -3 sliced bananas
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Let partially thaw.
- Scrape or shave to serve.
- You can also freeze this in ice cube trays then use a blender to slush it.