Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ranch style dressing from the Fresh Mex cookbook.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely diced yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold mayonnaise
- Combine the buttermilk, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, onion, garlic, salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add the mayonnaise and whisk until smooth.
- Cover and refridgerate for 1 hour to develop flavours.
- The dressing will keep for up to a week in an airtight container.
I really enjoyed the flavor of this dressing! The cilantro gave it a nice kick! Over crisp greens this was dilightful! Thanks!