El Dorado Mexican Casserole
- Brown ground beef in large skillet, stirring until crumbly.
- Add onion, salt, pepper, garlic salt and powder, tomato sauce, catsup and olives, mixing well.
- Simmer until onions are tender, stirring frequently.
- Combine sour cream, cottage cheese and chili pepper in small bowl.
- Layer tortilla chips, ground beef mixture, sour cream mixture and Monterey Jack cheese alternately in large greased casserole, ending with grated Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with picante sauce.