Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
"El Chupacabra" translates to "goat sucker" in Spanish and it is a mythical creature that is believe to attack farmer's animals. While this drink has nothing to do with sucking on goats, it will get you drunk. We used to run this as a Cinco de Mayo drink special at a bar that I worked at. It's on the sweeter side and they pack a punch, so please enjoy responsibly.
- 1 (1 ounce) shots apple vodka
- 1 (1 ounce) shots tequila
- 2 (1 ounce) shots sour mix
- splash triple sec
- 1 ounce carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 2 cherries
- 3 -10 drops grenadine
- In a shaker filled with ice, add vodka, tequila, sour mix and triple sec. Shake.
- Fill an old-fashioned glass with ice (short, wide glass that holds about 6 oz).
- Strain the mixture in the shaker over the ice in the glass.
- Top with lemon-lime soda.
- Dribble a few drops of grenadine around the top of the drink (to give it the look of blood.)
- Garnish with 2 cherries on a plastic toothpick dropped into the drink.