PSU Lioness's Note:
"El Chupacabra" translates to "goat sucker" in Spanish and it is a mythical creature that is believe to attack farmer's animals. While this drink has nothing to do with sucking on goats, it will get you drunk. We used to run this as a Cinco de Mayo drink special at a bar that I worked at. It's on the sweeter side and they pack a punch, so please enjoy responsibly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shaker filled with ice, add vodka, tequila, sour mix and triple sec. Shake.
- 2Fill an old-fashioned glass with ice (short, wide glass that holds about 6 oz).
- 3Strain the mixture in the shaker over the ice in the glass.
- 4Top with lemon-lime soda.
- 5Dribble a few drops of grenadine around the top of the drink (to give it the look of blood.)
- 6Garnish with 2 cherries on a plastic toothpick dropped into the drink.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for El Chupacabra Cocktail (Cinco De Mayo)
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: