Low Carb Goat Cheese Gnocchi
photo by Mr. Sandman
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup soy flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 large egg yolks, only
- 8 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Bring a large pot of water to a gentle boil.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Use your hands and fingers to incorporate everything thoroughly into a dough ball. Break off a small handful of dough and place on a large wooden surface and roll it with both hands into a rope of about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick and about one foot long. With a small knife, cut the rope into one inch sections. Continue making the little gnudi dumplings until all the dough is used up. You should have about 172 gnudis. Place them onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper or non-stick foil.
- Place a batch of about 30 gnudi in the boiling water at a time. After about 2-3 minutes they will float to the surface. After they have floated for about 15 to 30 seconds, remove them with a strainer to a large platter or large bowl. Repeat until all gnudi have been cooked. Top with your favorite sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!