- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil, melted (can use butter or olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 4 bananas, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded coconut
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all wet ingredients (first 3).
- mix in sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients (last 4).
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
- Pour into a greased 9" cake pan (can split it into 2 thin cakes and reduce cooking time by 15 min or so).
- bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.