Recipe by Country Cook in Oklahoma
This is another one of my Mom-in-law's recipe's from the 60's. Easy and tasty!!
Top Review by linguinelisa
I love this recipe! I've made it for years. I think I first saw it in a book by Jane and Michael Stern. I usually cook a chicken and use 1 1/2 to 2 cups instead of using canned chicken. Fabulous!
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chicken or 2 (5 ounce) cans turkey
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- French fried onion rings
- salt and pepper