1/2 Photos of Eggs-in-Hash-Nests With Corn Muffins
appliance queen's Note:
This is a really quick and easy recipe that I got from a Betty Crocker Recipe Card Library. I made it for my family while we were camping at our cabin and everyone loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease 12 muffin cups well and press about 2 tablespoons of hash in 6 muffin cups.
- 3Make a deep indentation in center of hash.
- 4Break an egg into eash hash cup and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Prepare corn bread mix according to package directions using the egg and 1/3 cup of milk.
- 6Fill remaining 6 muffins cups with batter; about 2/3 full.
- 7Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and eggs are desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs-in-Hash-Nests With Corn Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.4
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 272.8 mg
- Sodium 845.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 16.9 g