Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
These are easy and a treat for a special breakfast.
Make and share this Eggs in Clouds recipe from Food.com.
- Separate eggs, putting whites in 1 large bowl and yolks in 4 separate small bowls.
- Whip whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in cheese, chives and bacon.
- Spoon into 4 mounds on parchment-lined baking sheet; make a deep well in center of each.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Then and 1 yolk to each well; season with pepper. Bake until yolks are just set, 2 to 3 minutes.