These are easy and a treat for a special breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate eggs, putting whites in 1 large bowl and yolks in 4 separate small bowls.
- 2Whip whites until stiff peaks form.
- 3Fold in cheese, chives and bacon.
- 4Spoon into 4 mounds on parchment-lined baking sheet; make a deep well in center of each.
- 5Bake at 450 degrees for 3 minutes.
- 6Then and 1 yolk to each well; season with pepper. Bake until yolks are just set, 2 to 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs in Clouds
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.5
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 197.6 mg
- Sodium 241.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 9.8 g