This is a simple, easy and low-fat recipe.
Make and share this Eggplant Tomato Deluxe recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick oil spray.
- Arrange eggplant rounds on the cookie sheet and sprinkle Parmesan over the eggplant.
- Can peel the eggplant also, if preferred that way.
- Layer one slice of tomato on top of each eggplant round. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- If using olive oil, brush the eggplant with olive oil then add seasonings, then parmesan and tomato.
- Can also add slices of onion or fresh mushroom to make this a deluxe meal of yummy veggies.
- Feel free to add additional variations of cheeses.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Very good! I made the recipe as directed. A great way to serve eggplant.
These were excellent i used shredded mozzerrla, pepperoni and fresh mushrooms. Thanks
This is a cute little creation for fresh summer veggies. I had a nice big eggplant, ripe tomatoes and green peppers from a local farm stand, so I used all three. I skipped the oil and topped with the parm cheese and some fresh cilantro. Yum! Thanx for sharing!