1/1 Photo of Eggplant Salad With Miso Ginger Dressing
Based on a recipe from Bon Appetit. Very easy but impressive looking and tasting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large Japanese eggplants, cut lengthwise into 6 slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 cups mixed baby greens
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat broiler or barbecue (medium-high heat).
- 2Whisk rice vinegar, miso paste, basil, ginger, garlic, red pepper together. Gradually add in vegetable oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- 3Brush eggplant with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill or broil until golden and just tender, about 3 minutes per side.
- 4Toss the greens with just enough dressing to coat. Divide among 4 plates, top with eggplant and drizzle remaining dressing.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant Salad With Miso Ginger Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.9
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 154.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens