Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From allrecipes.com via Bountiful Baskets. Great use for the Italian basket we just got.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 18 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 12 cremini mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 (1 lb) eggplant, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into wedge
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix the olive oil, parsley, oregano, basil, vinegar, kosher salt, pepper, and garlic. Place the onion, asparagus, mushrooms, eggplant, red bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper into the bag. Seal, and marinate 2 hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill the vegetables 4-6 minutes on each side, until tender.