My favorite lasagna recipe. Got this one online. This freezes well too!
Make and share this Eggplant Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- About 1/2 hour before serving:.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare noodles and drain.
- While noodles are cooking:.
- Place bread crumbs and 1/2 teaspoon salt on waxed paper.
- In small dish, beat eggs with 2 tablespoons water.
- Dip eggplant into egg mixture then in crumbs.
- Cook eggplant in hot oil a few at a time.
- In a greased 13 X 9 inch baking dish, layer noodles, then eggplant slices, then mozzarella cheese, then spaghetti sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes, uncovered.