Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a great dip for raw veggies.
- 2 medium eggplants
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put the eggplants on a baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Cut off the stalks from the eggplants.
- Using a blender or food processor, puree the eggplants with the other ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Instead of using the blender or food processor, you can also chop by hand and mash in the other ingredients with a potato masher.