This is a great dip for raw veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Put the eggplants on a baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes or until soft.
- 3Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- 4Cut off the stalks from the eggplants.
- 5Using a blender or food processor, puree the eggplants with the other ingredients.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Instead of using the blender or food processor, you can also chop by hand and mash in the other ingredients with a potato masher.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant Dip - Ww Core
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 76.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g