- 1 medium eggplant
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 5 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Peel eggplant and slice 1/2 inch thick slices. Brush each side of each slice with melted margarine. Broil 4 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Combine cooked noodles and sour cream. Spoon into a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Arrange eggplant slices over noodles. Cover with spaghetti sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake 5 minutes longer.