Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Do you love eggnog? Get your fix munching on easy-to-make buttery cookies flavored with rum extract and nutmeg.
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, egg, flour, 1 teaspoon extract and the nutmeg until soft dough forms.
- Fit cookie press with desired template.
- Fill cookie press with cookie dough; press cookies onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until set.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- In small bowl, stir powdered sugar, milk and 1/4 teaspoon extract until desired consistency.
- Drizzle over cookies.
- Sprinkle cookies with colored sugar.
OOOOOO!! these were fabulous....you must use good fresh nutmeg...my cookie press broke halfway, so we rolled the dough in small balls and pressed a pecan in each then baked....the flavor of these is heavenly....