Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious, moist, and Christmasy.
Make and share this Eggnog Sherry Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix (not pudding)
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 10” Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, sherry, oil, pudding and nutmeg.
- Beat with low speed mixer for 1 minute.
- Scrap bowl and mix high speed 3 minutes.
- Scrap bowl and pour into Bundt pan.
- Bake 45-50 minutes.
- Cool and turn out.
- Glaze with powdered sugar mixed with sherry.