Perfect for the holidays! Plan ahead as there is a lot of freezing in between layers. Freezing time is not included in prep or cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 gingersnaps, crushed (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Crust: In a bowl, combine gingersnap crumbs and butter or margarine. Press over bottom and up side of a 9-inch pie pan. Refrigerate about 30 minutes.
- 2Filling: Spoon softened ice cream over chilled crust. Smooth surface with back of a spoon. Cover with foil or plastic wrap. Freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- 3In a bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and rum or brandy; set aside.
- 4In another bowl, beat 1 cup whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold into pumpkin mixture. Spread over ice cream. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- 5For ease in serving: For easier slicing, remove from freezer and place in refrigerator 10 to 20 minutes before serving.
- 6Decorate with additional whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.9
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 146.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
eggnog ice cream