Another one for my "to bake" list. I got this off of a great blog cupcakeproject.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 946.36 ml cake flour (not self-rising)
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 7.39 ml salt
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 414.03 ml eggnog
- 59.14 ml dark rum
- 1The Cake:.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F and line twenty-four 1/2-cup muffin cups with paper liners.
- 3Into a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 4In a large bowl with an electric mixer beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy and beat in vanilla.
- 5Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition, and with mixer on low speed beat in eggnog and rum until just combined.
- 6Add flour mixture in 3 batches, beating until just combined after each addition.
- 7Bake for approx 20 minutes.
- 8The Frosting:.
- 9Whip up whipping cream in mixer until soft peaks begin to form.
- 10Fold in mascarpone, coffee extract, and coffee grinds.
- 11Then while mixing over low speed, slowly add the confectioner's sugar one cup at a time, being careful not to over whip frosting.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Latte Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (2396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.1 mg
- Sodium 307.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: