Recipe by RecipeNut
Serve this on the holidays with assorted fruit and pound cake cubes! Cooling and chilling time was not added!
- 354.88 ml eggnog
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml heavy whipping cream
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml rum extract (optional)
- mixed fruit
- poundcake, cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine the eggnog and cornstarch until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream.
- Cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into eggnog mixture with rum extract, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve the dip with fruit and cake cubes.