Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Nothing should be this delicious.
- 78.07 ml almond butter
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 177.44 ml maltitol
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 78.07 ml water
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml coconut flour
- 177.44 ml whole wheat flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml oatmeal
- 118.29 ml chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Oil a large baking sheet; set aside.
- Mix first five ingredients until very smooth. Add remaining ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Spoon on to a cookie sheet, then put in oven for about 12 minutes.
- Remove sheet from oven, let cool on a wire rack.