Vegan Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These make 6 large cookies. They're crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. You can add more chocolate chips if you'd like but I'm not a huge fan of chocolate. The oatmeal adds a great texture.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup light vegan margarine
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄8 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄8 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cream together margarine and sugar in a bowl, then mix in vanilla.
- Add flour and salt, mix well.
- Mix together baking soda and water, and then add to the batter.
- Stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet (no need to grease it), and bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Thanks for ama amzing small batch vegan recipe! They're really yummy with lots of oatmeal, which I love. The second time I made them, I swapped the chocolate chips for raisins and made them for breakfast on the run, they're great! They also work really well with wheat-free flour. Thanks again for posting :).Reply