Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My husband stopped eating eggs a while ago and we loved this cake. I combine two recipes to make this one and it is a keeper!
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Grease 8" by 8" pyrex pan.
- Combine first 4 ingredients (dry ingredients) in a large bowl.
- Create a well in the centre and add condensed milk, vanilla extract, melted butter, orange juice and vinegar. Mix thoroughly.
- Toss rhubarb with remaining flour and sugar and add to the mixture.
- Mix well and pour into baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 40 - 60 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes our clean.