Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from my sister, Daralyn, whom shared it with us back in 1996. Our family loves it, whether for breakfast, brunch or dinner!
- 8 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Saute vegetables in a little butter.
- Beat eggs & water.
- Cook eggs in 2 T. butter until firm.
- Add vegetables and bacon (crumbled).
- Put 1/3 cup egg mixture into each tortilla and then role up.
- Place each, side by side, into a 9" x 13" baking dish. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Option: Cheese may be added to eggs, sauce or sprinkled over the top.