Recipe by Likkel
This recipe is from my sister, Daralyn, whom shared it with us back in 1996. Our family loves it, whether for breakfast, brunch or dinner!
- 8 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Saute vegetables in a little butter.
- Beat eggs & water.
- Cook eggs in 2 T. butter until firm.
- Add vegetables and bacon (crumbled).
- Put 1/3 cup egg mixture into each tortilla and then role up.
- Place each, side by side, into a 9" x 13" baking dish. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Option: Cheese may be added to eggs, sauce or sprinkled over the top.