- Ready In:
- 84 inches flour tortillas
- 8 fully cooked sausage patties, crumbled (or 1 1/2 c cooked ham, cubed)
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Combine ham or sausage, onions, and 1 C cheese in a medium bowl. Spoon a scant 1/4 C down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and line up, seam side down (two along the edge) in a greased, 15 x 9 x 2 glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat milk, eggs, salt and flour until smooth.
- Pour over tortillas. Cover with foil and refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake covered, at 350°F for 30 minutes, uncovered for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 C cheese and return, uncovered to oven until cheese melts-about 4 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a 1/4 cup of salsa.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, bake, camp and watch football