Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
ever wake up in the morning and need some serious protein to get started? here's a yummy, indulgent start to any day. the turkey bacon and egg whites bring the fat and cholesterol levels down into healthy ranges while the croissant adds a bit of decadence.
- 2 organic egg whites
- 2 slices organic turkey bacon
- 1 fresh croissant
- 2 teaspoons vegan garlic aioli
- 1⁄4 cup chopped greens (kale, chard, spring greens)
- 2 slices tomatoes
- chop a handful of greens.
- take 2 slices from a tomato.
- put your croissant in the toaster oven to warm.
- crack two egg whites into a bowl. whip to a nice smooth consistency.
- lightly oil your pan, and heat to medium.
- pour your eggs in, watching until just cooked. flip, watch the egg rise. take out of pan.
- put in your 2 slices of turkey bacon, cooking on both sides till golden brown.
- take your warm croissant, and slice in half.
- spread about 1 tsp on each slice.
- layer your eggs, bacon, greens and tomato.
- eh voila! you've got a yummy breakfast sandwich.