Bacon and Egg Sandwich
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 2 slices white bread
- 3 slices crisp bacon
- 1 fried egg
- sliced tomatoes
- Miracle Whip
- Spread 1 slice of bread with Miracle Whip.
- Add the fried egg.
- (While the egg is cooking, I flatten it with a metal spatula to break the yolk-it fits the bread better.) Spread the egg thinly with Miracle Whip.
- Add crisp bacon in a single layer.
- Next, a layer of tomato slices.
- Cover with other slice of bread spread with Miracle Whip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 20 more reviews
My mom would make these all the time for breakfast. I toast the bread and sometimes use an English muffin instead. I also add a little Seasoning Salt for my taste. This is my ultimate favorite breakfast food. I make this for myself because my DH don't like eggs, and he gets pancakes or French Toast. Yummm