English Muffin, Canadian Bacon and Egg
QUICK sandwich for breakfast, lunch or a Sunday night dinner. Lots of protein and packed full of flavor!!! Add some fruit with this sammie for a good meal. I buy the Hormel 6 ounce package of Canadian bacon--it's already fully cooked!! Great for a busy day or lazy days when you don't want to heat up the kitchen!
- Ready In:
- 1 English muffin, split in half
- 2 slices Canadian bacon, heated
- 1 egg (fried or scrambled)
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Toast and butter English muffin halves.
- Arrange on half of muffin the bacon, egg and cheese. (To melt cheese: place on egg in skillet one minute before removing egg from skillet OR place in toaster-oven for one minute.).
- Top with remaining muffin half.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We have been enjoying these little gems for years. I often use ham or bacon or sausage even hamburger once or twice. To really tempt your taste buds try them with pepperjack cheese instead of cheddar. :) My daughter loves them with mayo on them instead of butter. We have it down to a science using microwave to heat the meat up, and cook the eggs and assemble when muffins are toasted. Total yummmmmmm.Reply