Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- additional pizza toppings (optional)
- Scramble eggs.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Sprinkle cheese over hot eggs.
- Lay sliced tomato on top of cheese and sprinkle with oregeno.
- Place under broiler until it begins to bubble.
- Add toppings as desired.
Yum! I added some sauted onions and just a few chopped slices of pepperoni, and I was out of oregano so I used Italian seasoning. This was very easy to make and was a filling breakfast. I'll definitely make this again- thanks for posting!