Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is what you get when you cross a breakfast casserole recipe with a quiche recipe. Very little prep for such a tasty crowd pleasing dish. I've also made it with sliced mini sausages instead of ham, and I'm sure bacon would work too.
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated (the sharper, the better)
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup ham, diced
- 1 cup hash brown (I used four frozen patties)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (9 inch) frozen pie crusts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Defrost hash browns in the microwave.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl and whisk in sour cream.
- Place pie shell (in its tin) on a cookie sheet.
- Spread cheddar on bottom of crust.
- Cover with hash browns (broken into small pieces), ham, and mozzarella.
- Pour egg mixture over all and sprinkle in salt.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40-50 minutes until set.