1/1 Photo of Egg-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Meg Stevens's Note:
This is an adaptation to a recipe on this site...only I didn't have any eggs. Wasn't sure if it would taste any good, but they are great! Very soft and moist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix together peanut butter, sugars, vanilla and margarine until well blended.
- 2add rest of ingredients, and mix well til totally combined.
- 3form dough into balls about 1/4 inch in size, and place on ungreased cookie sheet, mark top of balls with fork.
- 4heat in 375 degree oven for 8-10 min.
- 5wait a minute, then transfer to wire rack, cool completely.
- 6Store in air tight container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (620 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.3
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 142.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g