Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an adaptation to a recipe on this site...only I didn't have any eggs. Wasn't sure if it would taste any good, but they are great! Very soft and moist.
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (I use creamy)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- mix together peanut butter, sugars, vanilla and margarine until well blended.
- add rest of ingredients, and mix well til totally combined.
- form dough into balls about 3/4 inch in size, and place on ungreased cookie sheet, mark top of balls with fork.
- heat in 375 degree oven for 8-10 minute.
- wait a minute, then transfer to wire rack, cool completely.
- Store in air tight container.
Amazing! I didn't have any eggs and wasn't gonna risk anyone's life by driving drunk to get any. These turned out yum as hell! I think I even like them better than the egg ones I've made. I changed the amount to 6 cookies cause I'm already fat so I didn't need more than that.
I didn't have any eggs either so Googled and found this recipe. I just added a bit of milk (1-2 table spoons) and overflowed on the peanut butter. They turned out great. Thanks for the recipe.
Best peanut butter cookies I have ever baked! These are even better than the ones I have been making for years with eggs. I had a serious sweet tooth, but no eggs. So I researched cookie recipes without eggs and this one popped up in my search results. I followed the recipe for the most part, with only a few minor changes based on other reviews. I added about 1/4 cup more of peanut butter, 2 additional Tbsp of sugar, and a splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk to keep it from being too dry. The cookies came out absolutely perfect! Next time (and there most definitely WILL be a next time), I think I will add some chocolate chips. Thank you so much for this great recipe!