Recipe by Meg Stevens
This is an adaptation to a recipe on this site...only I didn't have any eggs. Wasn't sure if it would taste any good, but they are great! Very soft and moist.
Top Review by McChicken4Lyfe
Amazing! I didn't have any eggs and wasn't gonna risk anyone's life by driving drunk to get any. These turned out yum as hell! I think I even like them better than the egg ones I've made. I changed the amount to 6 cookies cause I'm already fat so I didn't need more than that.
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (I use creamy)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- mix together peanut butter, sugars, vanilla and margarine until well blended.
- add rest of ingredients, and mix well til totally combined.
- form dough into balls about 3/4 inch in size, and place on ungreased cookie sheet, mark top of balls with fork.
- heat in 375 degree oven for 8-10 minute.
- wait a minute, then transfer to wire rack, cool completely.
- Store in air tight container.