1/3 Photos of Egg Drop Soup (With a Twist)
An easy and yummy egg drop soup that is made different by adding ginger and peas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat chicken broth to boiling.
- 2Add peas and return to boil.
- 3Stir in ginger, seesame oil, and soy sauce.
- 4Remove from heat; drizzle in egg in slow steady stream while whisking or stirring with a fork. Let sit for 1 minute for egg to set.
- 5Add sliced green onion and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Drop Soup (With a Twist)
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.1
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 213.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute