Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy and yummy egg drop soup that is made different by adding ginger and peas.
Make and share this Egg Drop Soup (With a Twist) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ginger, greated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute or 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 -2 green onions with top, sliced
- Heat chicken broth to boiling.
- Add peas and return to boil.
- Stir in ginger, seesame oil, and soy sauce.
- Remove from heat; drizzle in egg in slow steady stream while whisking or stirring with a fork. Let sit for 1 minute for egg to set.
- Add sliced green onion and serve.
Suiper easy and really tasty! I added littly dry cherry to the broth, this only for personal taste.<br/>Made for Culinary Quest 2014
Easy and delicious! This is so quick to whip together, and the twist with the extra flavors and textures are very nice. Thanks for sharing! Culinary Quest '14
of all the egg drop soups on the tour i liked this one the best the ginger and sesame gave it flavor profile i really liked peas are always nice cakepops on parade china leg of tour