Recipe by denrayr
this soup is so easy to make and delicious. for those who like hot and sour soup its only a couple more ingredients and equally delicious
- 2 cups water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (i prefer knorrs caldo de pollo in the mexican aisle)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
For Hot and sour variation
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil 2 cups water and add the bullion cube.
- For hot and sour variation add the additional ingredients now.
- Beat the egg in a bowl and drop it into the boiling broth a spoonfool at a time. Stir the soup between each egg drop.
- To thicken the soup mix 1 Tbsp corn starch in a little water. slowly add it to the soup mixture while stirring. Bring soup mixture back to a boil.