1/1 Photo of Egg Drop Soup W/ Hot and Sour Variation
this soup is so easy to make and delicious. for those who like hot and sour soup its only a couple more ingredients and equally delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (i prefer knorrs caldo de pollo in the mexican aisle)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
For Hot and sour variation
- 1Boil 2 cups water and add the bullion cube.
- 2For hot and sour variation add the additional ingredients now.
- 3Beat the egg in a bowl and drop it into the boiling broth a spoonfool at a time. Stir the soup between each egg drop.
- 4To thicken the soup mix 1 Tbsp corn starch in a little water. slowly add it to the soup mixture while stirring. Bring soup mixture back to a boil.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg Drop Soup W/ Hot and Sour Variation
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.5
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.0 mg
- Sodium 457.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g