Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
If you don't want to use this as a dip, stuff celery ribs with it and cut into bite size pieces.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened and beaten until fluffy
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon creamed horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons diced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 hardboiled egg, diced
- Mix all except for eggs.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Add egg and chill.
- Serve with crispy vegetables for dipping.