Recipe by KillerTasteBuds
My husband loves this cake. It is often requested as his birthday cake. It's really not a cake per say, but it takes and looks great.
Top Review by cali~jenn
love love loved this cake! I am not good at baking and this turned out so-ooooo good! This is a very simple recipe and everyone loved it. I also used a spring form pan and cooked it about 5 minutes longer than called for. The only thing i would recommend maybe would be to freeze right before cutting so it doesnt make a mess. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups milk
- 6 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour boiling water over margarine, let melt. and add flour.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beat after each egg.
- Pour into greased cookie sheet. Bake at 450 for 20-25 minutes. Cool completely.
- For filling; slowly mix milk into the cream cheese. Add pudding mix and beat until smooth. The mixture will thicken.
- When crust is cooled, spread filling on crust, spread Cool Whip on top, and drizzle chocolate syrup on top.