Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Weight Watchers recipe, 7 ORIGINAL points per serving
Make and share this Easy Ziti - Weight Watchers Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a large bowl, mix the spaghetti sauce and ricotta thoroughly, until smooth.
- Meanwhile, cook the ziti according to package directions.
- Drain and stir ziti into the sauce, then spread into a 9x13-inch metal baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheese blend.
- Broil until the cheese is melted and golden, about 5 minutes.