- 1 (16 ounce) jar reduced-fat spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (1 lb) box ziti pasta
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat Italian cheese blend
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a large bowl, mix the spaghetti sauce and ricotta thoroughly, until smooth.
- Meanwhile, cook the ziti according to package directions.
- Drain and stir ziti into the sauce, then spread into a 9x13-inch metal baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheese blend.
- Broil until the cheese is melted and golden, about 5 minutes.