5-Ingredient Easy Baked Ziti
A simple version that my kids LOVE. I usually have all of the ingredients on hand.
- Ready In:
- 16 -20 ounces pasta, cooked and drained (ziti, rigatoni or penne)
- 45 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cups cheese, shredded (Mozzarella or italian blend)
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Mix pasta, spaghetti sauce, cooked ground beef, Parmesan cheese and 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese well.
- Spread mixture in a 9 x13 baking dish.
- Top with remaining 2 cups of grated Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until bubbly and the cheese on top has melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more