Recipe by vballkae
I received this recipe from a co-worker. It's now my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. They are very yummy, and so easy to make. Plus the cookies look good. This is a large recipe compared to most, so you might want to cut it in half.
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 cups flour
- 10 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix well the first four ingredients (sugars, eggs, and shortening).
- Then add the remaining four ingredients and mix. It may seem like too much flour, but make sure to use all 4 cups.
- Drop on lightly greased, or non-stick pan.
- Bake at 375° for 8-9 minutes or until golden brown.