Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A really simple, great tasting comfort food without all the fat and calories. Is wonderful leftover if you reheat it in a skillet instead of the microwave.
- 2 cups wild rice
- 1 medium onion
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- In skillet, combine chicken broth, garlic and onion.
- Saute until soft, then add mushrooms sliced and soy sauce.
- When both rice and mushroom mixture is ready, combine and add salt and pepper to taste.