Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Easy crockpot recipe.
- 1 -2 lb grilled chicken breast, cut in bite-size chunks
- 1 (48 ounce) jarof randall's great northern beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 8 ounces brick monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken stock
- mix everything together and heat - good put in crockpot and left for a few hours.
- Serve with corn chips.
Made for Spring PAC 2014 and this was quite tasty. I used rotisserie chicken and medium salsa and cut this in half for DH and I. This was an easy dish to put together and one I know I will make again. Thank you for posting.
This was quite good. It's very easy to prepare too, which makes it certain I'll make it again. The jarred salsa contributed a lot of flavor. And the cheese provided a nice creamy balance to the chili. My only comment is that it had too many beans in comparison to the other ingredients and kind of overpowered everything else. So I will reduce the beans by half the next time I make this recipe. But the taste was excellent. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Zaphro. Made for Fall 2011 Pick-A-Chef.