Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I based this recipe on the weight watchers 0 point soup accept I added spinach, stewed tomatoes, and cannellini beans. I did not add the cabbage but you could replace the spinach with cabbage. Very simple to make and it tastes great.
- 2 (32 ounce) nonfat beef broth
- 2 (15 ounce) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cannellini beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 fresh zucchini
- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Dice up onion and crush garlic. Spray stock pot with non-stick spray. Add onion and garlic cook until softened. Add beef broth and stewed tomatoes. Once broth is heated thoroughly, add carrots and green beans. After 10 minutes add frozen spinach and zucchini. Once zucchini is softened, add cannellini beans. Cook until beans are heated.