This recipe came from the Potluck Supper Cookbook which I got for Christmas.
Make and share this Easy Vegetable Beef Stew recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine beef pieces, tomatoes and onion in Dutch oven. Cover tightly, bake 1 hour.
- Add carrots, bell pepper, celery, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper to beef mixture, stir. Cover and bake an additional 45 minutes or until beef and carrots are tender.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, cook and stir 10 minutes or until lightly browned and tender. Stir mushrooms into stew.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.