- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in strips
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet with a tight-fitting lid, heat oil until it shimmers. Add chicken strips and garlic and saute until chicken is beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Add beans, tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Stir well, cover, and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.