1/3 Photos of Easy Turkey Chili - Crock Pot
8 hrs 20 mins
So easy and tasty. Throw the turkey chili all together the night before, turn it on in the morning and come home to a wonderful aroma. Serve with toast and a crisp green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey (you can sub ground chicken)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped chilies, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder, to taste
- 1Cook turkey and onion in a medium fry pan over medium high heat, scramble fry until no longer pink.
- 2Drain off fat and transfer cooked meat and onion to crock pot.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 4Cook on high 6 to 8 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Turkey Chili - Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 881.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 29.1 g