This is fast and simple to make, and it is so good. Also all ingredients may be doubled for a larger casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Toast the bread slices.
- 3Line the bottom of a greased baking dish with 6 slices of bread (I use an 11" x 7" baking dish, just squeeze them in together, or cut to fit in baking dish), set 6 slices of bread aside.
- 4In a bowl, mix together the tuna, chopped onion, celery (if using) and mayo.
- 5Spread the mixture on the bread in the baking dish.
- 6Place the remaining bread slices on top of the tuna mixture.
- 7Place the slices of cheese over the bread.
- 8Mix together the undiluted soup and the half and half.
- 9Pour over the cheese slices, spreading with the back of a spoon to coat evenly.
- 10Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 11Note: if desired, grated cheese may be sprinkled on the last 10 minutes of baking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tuna Melt Casserole Bake
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.7
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 782.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: