Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 package doritos taco chips, broken into bite size pieces
- Combine all ingredients, except dressing.
- Add dressing just before serving.
Very colorful and easy to make! I used the nacho-flavored Doritos and reduced-fat thousand island dressing. It was very mild in flavor, so it's perfect for those who don't like spicy foods. Personally, I would add some sort of taco seasonings to either the meat or dressing next time. Thanx for posting!