Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy and satisfying. You can cook on the stove or crock pot if you have more time. Similar to normal chili with a mexican kick. I like to eat mine like a frito pie with fritoes, mexican cheese blend, and sour cream on top.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 2 (1 ounce) packets ranch dressing mix (dry)
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packets taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans white corn
- Brown beef with onions in skillet
- Drain excess fat.
- Dump everything (including all juices from cans) in a crock pot.
- Add seasonings.
- Cook 2-4 hours on high.