photo by Publix Aprons Simpl
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 can chili beans in sauce (15–16 oz), undrained
- 1 can red kidney beans (15–16 oz), undrained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can southwestern corn with bell peppers, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can hominy, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix (about 1 oz)
- Preheat large, nonstick sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place beef in pan (wash hands); brown 5–7 minutes, stirring to crumble meat, or until no pink remains. Stir in taco seasoning; remove meat from pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in slow cooker; stir in meat. Cover and cook on HIGH 3–4 hours or LOW 6–8 hours. Serve.
- NOTE: Short on time? Simply assemble the chili in a large stockpot and simmer for 18–20 minutes on your stovetop.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!