Prep 8 mins
Cook 7 mins
My mom has been making these for as long as I can remember and they always get gobbled up quickly! Use frozen meatballs, take about 15 minutes to prepare the recipe, then toss it all in a crock pot and keep it warm for however long is necessary. They're absolutely the easiest and tastiest hot appetizer to take to a party. My suggestion is NOT to skimp on the quality of the meatballs - they make the whole dish.
- 3 lbs meatballs, browned and drained
- 24 ounces Heinz Chili Sauce
- 16 ounces canned cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a saucepan, combine the last four ingredients over medium heat until sauce is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Pour sauce over meatballs on serving dish and serve immediately OR combine meatballs and sauce in a crock pot and keep on low heat for as long as you need.
- If serving these as an appetizer or party food, you might want to provide toothpicks.